Home Decor Ideas
All artwork is created directly and personally by the artist using only quality materials, showing excellent craftsmanship.
- Graphite and charcoal works have been sprayed with a fixative.
- Fluid and regular acrylics on paper have no further coatings applied.
- Fluid and regular acrylics on canvas have two thin layers of matte varnish applied.
- All mixed media artworks have no coatings applied.
Will This Fit?
When making a decision to purchase consider these four important points:
- Your wall space measurements
- The stated size of the artwork in the website descriptions
- Color palette
Whether you add 2 inches for a single mat OR 2 1/2 inches for a double mat and 1 inch to 4 inches for the frame, this will be a deciding factor on your investment in 1 artwork OR 3 artworks.
I want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. And that the artwork will bring as much joy and interest to your home as I had in the creation process.
Filling Small Spaces
Using several small compositions in a row fills an area and gives it interest.
A corner can become a space of curiosity by stacking some artwork.
The section between two windows was the perfect spot for unframed artwork. After Dark is an image painted with acrylic on gallery wrap canvas. The image extends onto the 1.5" sides of the canvas and there is no need for a frame.
A large stretch of wall is perfect for triptychs and sets of companion pieces.
Purchased and placed in Paula's home:
Bits ’N Pieces | Mellow Bass with Dreads
Fluid Acrylics on Paper | 11” x 7”