Conceptual | Deep Red
Creating abstract art gives me time to reflect. My four sons have me on a text thread where we discussed the pandemic and reoccurring social justice issues. It was exhausting! I used the time at home to create non-objective artwork while I worked out my feelings, responses, and actions.
This series focuses on texture and color using leftover paints on canvas as the base. A painting knife, large plastic comb and gift cards were used to create the texture.
This is a museum-quality print made on thick and durable matte paper. Add a wonderful accent to your room or office with this print that is sure to brighten any space.
14" x 11" Matte Museum-Quality Paper
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Giclée printing quality
• Opacity: 94%
• ISO brightness: 104%
• DO NOT UNROLL YOUR COPY WHEN IT ARRIVES!
• You might add wrinkles to the paper :-(
• Take the print to your favorite framer, Michael's, or Hobby Lobby
• Have a professional unroll, flatten the paper, and help you select the correct frame
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!