Jazz Singer Fuchsia Giclée Print
The art style of Cubism originates with Pablo Picasso and Georges Braque taking the subject, reducing it to geometric shapes, repeating it from many different views and sometimes adding collage. Collage comes from the French word 'gluing, to paste'. Collage is usually created with paper or materials. I used a minimal style of Cubism without the collage technique in this series.
My inspiration was female Harlem Renaissance jazz singers who held huge metal microphones with gorgeous, off-shoulder dresses singing songs filled with love and sorrow.
14" x 11" Matte Museum-Quality Paper
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)M
• Giclée printing quality
• Opacity: 94%
• ISO brightness: 104%
• DO NOT UNROLL YOUR COPY WHEN IT ARRIVES!
• You might add wrinkles to the paper :-(
• Take the giclée to your favorite framer, Michael's, or Hobby Lobby
• Have a professional unroll, flatten the paper, and help you select the correct frame